Thursday, August 30, 2007

New book came



I ordered "Photographing Arts, Crafts & Collectibles" in hopes to actually be able to take a decent likeness of my glass beads. I haven't been sharing them here because my pictures just don't represent what the beads actually look like in person. I just can't have that! So far I have just leafed through the book but it looks good and it looks as though it will help me. Now that my helium provider is back home with the camera, I will attempt to share some of my work. Wish me luck, my patience level will probably need it!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Jennifer, I thought your name was Vanessa. It's Jamie from ArtFest. Do you have a van? With no photos, I'm not sure you are the same person I think you are. Did you help me finish my Flat to Stacked bracelet in the Art Asylum one night? Did you have lots of wire? I hope it's you! I was supposed to give you one of my charms and I don't think I did.

How'd your photos come out from show and tell? I'd love to see them if you have them on the web anywhere.