Friday, August 24, 2007

Darnit!

My head is in such a fog this morning and it's totally my fault. Can you believe I caught a cold from my husband while he's away! How you wonder? Well, a few nights ago when I was brushing my teeth I used his glass to rinse with. He had mentioned he felt like he was experiencing a mild cold before he left but I had forgotten about that. The next day cold symptoms started to appear so I took Cold FX to stave it off. It did so I didn't take anymore, which was my bad. Darnit, now it's back and it's got a nice hold in my ears, the back of my sinus' and throat and I have the body ache with headache. I don't have time for this, I have so many things to accomplish before my sweetie gets home. I have a bedroom to paint, the family room to paint, a garage to clean, move the youngest into the bedroom that's freshly painted and then clean the house. Now this cold. Yuck. It's not working to my favour. It's working against my energy level. Why did I have to go and use his glass? Shoot!

No comments: