Friday, May 18, 2007

Okay, so I haven't been very good about writing regularly. I've written so many posts in my mind while trying to fall asleep but that's where they stayed. I took a fantastic class with Sherry Bellamy last weekend at Glass-Smith in Victoria. I learned more from her than I have in any class before and I came home completely inspired. My glass work has a whole new life to it now and I have so many ideas I'm looking forward to trying. I made a bead I'm very happy with, I will take a picture soon as Mr Helium comes home with my camera.

My oldest and Mr Helium are off at a Cub Scouts camp for the weekend. Yet again, rain has been called for camp. I think we'll all fall over if a camp ever falls on a weekend that it *doesn't* rain! They went to a fun little island where there's no cars and took their bicycles. I wish my other boys and I could have gone with them but the youngest and I don't have sleeping bags so home we stay. I did all the food for the weekend. Oh how I hope I didn't screw up cause there's no whipping out to the store if something is missing.

I am going to make a necklace with my middle guy tomorrow, and make some polymer clay props with both my middle and littlest for their playmobile stories. They love to play with that together so it will be great fun to make up some tangible things that they have been trying to enact in their imaginations. Maybe I'll be able to sneak in some PMC work while we're into it and I hope to get them to bed on time so I can play with some glass tomorrow night. I have a painting I've been working on for some time too, so that would be nice to get to too. I should post a pic of it in progress but again, my digital is off camping and my film has a dead battery.

Well, uploading some pics has all miserably failed so I will head off to bed and try again another time. Enjoy your weekend, where ever you are.

No comments: